More than half of the people who perform a web search for any given term won’t go past the first five results on the very first page, and of those results, the vast majority of users will click on the first three. Most won’t go to the second page, and if you’re on the third page of results, your traffic is going to practically be non-existant. Search engine marketing is important because it puts you up front for the people who need the dental services that you provide.
By using smart, geocentric search engine optimization, you can get more eyes on your site from users who are looking for dental services in your area. Not only will you be able to get more traffic for your site, but you’ll also be able to connect with people who may need emergency services that very day. Users will be able to quickly see your location, your phone number, and other important details that could help them to get in touch with you ASAP.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, and what it is, essentially, is a check list of qualities that search engines use to determine where your site should be in a search engines results page. In reality, it’s a lot more than just keywords and marketing lingo; search engines are becoming increasingly more attuned to what users are looking for, and that includes:
- Smart, well written content that is accurate to the search term.
- Page design that is easy to read, adaptable, and mobile-friendly.
- Multimedia content that users will want to see, including images and video.
- Updated security and error-free page design.
- Important geographic information to connect users with businesses in their area.
The search engine’s job is to deliver web pages that users will actually want to visit and read. That means it determines which sites are going to be on the top of the pile by using an increasingly more accurate set of criteria to see which sites hit the mark, and which sites do not.
If you are responsible for the web presence of a dental practice, then the best way to get the broadest amount of coverage for your perspective patients is to focus on having a high quality web site, and combining it with effective search engine marketing tactics that will turn users toward your direction. If you aren’t using SEO, then you can be certain that your competition in the area will be.
What Can SEO Do For My Dental Website?
- We can examine the best ways to reach your chosen demographics. Do you provide cosmetic dental care, or do you focus primarily on family care? Do you provide oral surgery services? You might have a key demographic of patients leads that you’re missing out on unless you prioritize your strengths.
- We can audit your website, provide benchmark information, and give real world, real time feedback on the performance that your site is delivering. No more worrying about whether or not you’re throwing money away on a web marketing plan that doesn’t work; we can make sure that it is on point.
- We can work with several different dental marketing campaigns at once if you have multiple locations and need more comprehensive coverage for all of your services. Our SEO plans make it both sensible and affordable to get all of your online marketing services under one roof, and you’ll have a more consistent level of quality as a result.
If you want to know more about what we can do for your dental website, or if you’d like a cost-free quote on our services, just contact us through our website or call us by phone. We can give you a lot of different options that real dentists have used to great success with their online marketing, and provide consultation on which packages may be best for your needs.