As a platform, social media is a force to contend with; between improvements to your reputation online, and the actual amount of visitors that you can receive through a social media profile, it’s easy to see why so many businesses invest time and money into managing their social media profiles and contacts on a daily basis. Many provide updates, Tweets, and shares throughout the day, with dedicated social media management teams working around the clock to assure a more positive result overall.
Of course, it may be unrealistic for your average dental practice to have those same resources. Even having someone on staff handle your social media can be a task that proves to be overwhelming at best, and frustrating at worst. The sheer amount of social media management, navigation, and opportunities that exist online can turn out to be a full time job.
Handling your own social media networking, or neglecting it completely, can turn out to be a mistake. You may be missing out on many successful conversion opportunities for patient leads, or find it more difficult to properly manage your reputation online. For all of the benefits that it can provide, there’s simply no reason to ignore social media and the power that it can have to shape your business’s marketing potential.
One Philosophy, Several Platforms
A key philosophy in social media is to provide content that is easy to digest. Fast links, easy to read images and text, and videos that are short are all important. The easier it is to digest, the more likely it will be to have an impact with a viewer and to be shared by that viewer. Once one social media profile shares a comment or link, it’s likely that others will as well. The strength of social media lies in its ability to communicate community standards quickly, and affordably, which is why so many businesses depend on its success.
With our social media management and content creation services, we aim to capitalize on all of the strengths of social media while allowing you to focus on running your practice. To do this, we:
- Create a social media profile if you don’t already have one, or to expand your social media profile to sites you may not currently be connected with.
- Release regular and consistent social media updates that will not be obtrusive to people that follow you.
- Focus on “organic” content that is easy to read, enjoyable, and informative, including updates about your practice that you may want to market, such as new services or a new location.
- Allow for personal touches, including positive branding information about your dental practice that can give you a more prominent profile with local searches.
- Work to create a consistent tone that you prefer for your social media releases. Do you prefer a more casual atmosphere for your profile, or something that is highly professional? Does your practice focus on cosmetic care and procedures, or do you work almost exclusively with oral surgery? We make sure that your message is always on point.
Stay Up to Date
Another important avenue of traffic in social media comes from simply staying up to date on the latest trends, the latest social media sites, and the latest resources for generating high quality content. Social video sites like Vine, and instant photo sharing sites like Instagram have made it even easier for companies to release extremely light weight updates that are easy to share and often appreciated by visitors, just as Twitter provides fast and easy to share text updates and links.
To get the most out of social media, you will have to stay up to date with those modern trends, which can be a lot of work. Luckily, our social media team works hard to make sure that you have all of your options available, with an eye on future trends so that you get the best ROI for your social media marketing. Find out more by contacting them today.